So here we are ~ our First Wedding Anniversary ~ and the end of wedding week on the blog. I know, I know...it wasn't quite a week, but I am prepared to make it up to you with our 2nd blog video. It is very hard to capture the feeling of the day with words, so we thought the best way to do it would be with photos and music (our wedding song, The Luckiest by Ben Folds and our big entrance song, Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band). So without further ado, I present to you the wedding of:
Edward James Mangiaracina and Laura Michele Quartuccio
April 16, 2010
And just as all good things must come to an end, our wedding week (well, 4 days if you are getting technical) must come to a close. We hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did! :)
Love the video! Happy Anniversary! xoxo Nean
ReplyDelete